Sunday, May 17, 2009

Ok well I haven’t blogged in for ever and I have three to do still by tomorrow but it’s kind of became a tradition around here for me to start the blog out with a good amount with me bitching and moaning about school and everything. Well this weekend was prom. I know suppose to be one of the best nights of high school, but I would have to completely disagree with that statement or anything about it being one of the best nights of your high school career. I went last year, and trust me the second time around it is not even as close as fun as the first time and the first time wasn’t even that fun in the first place. The hype of it last year made it more exciting that it really was I think. Oh and last year all I had to pay for was my tux and now this year I had to pay for pretty much everything and that pretty much takes a lot of fun out of it. I also am not a huge dance fan. But it is fun to get all dress up and look nice every once and a while and take some pictures. But prom you go take pictures with your parents and friends then go to grand march and then dinner then to the dance and then after the dance post prom and by the time you get to where ever you are stay it has turned into a twelve hour event and you are so tired. And then for me I’m wore out for about the next three days and this is the time of year when you have to blog 19 times a day and forum another 12 and oh yeah read a book and do some sort of project. So that’s not a good thing, but in the end it is kind of a fun and pretty much once in a lifetime thing so it I guess should be pretty exciting.
Now moving on to just complaining about school and how it’s my last week of school. I still have so much to do, it is kind of crazy how much each teacher can assign and have due before you graduate. I think we have put in enough work this year and the past three to say that we could just kind of slack off the last week but wow it’s the complete opposite for me. Ap econ is the only class where I do not have anything due for the rest of the year. In all of the other 4 classes I have a test, project, projects or a combination of them. I just don’t see the point cause right now anything we do I am not going to get anything out of it cause I’m just so pissed for having to do it that I really don’t learn or am going to retain anything. It is just getting me mad blogging about it and to think I have to post two more times after this and then go read and forum and that is just for this class.
Also I don’t see why some teachers get there panties in a bunch over a senior skip day. Seniors have worked pretty hard the past four years and its just kind of a cool tradition to have a day where most of your friends get together and hang out the night before or that day. But no I have a couple of teachers that seem to find the need to have us come, like it’s really that big of deal. And I just wonder if they didn’t skip on there senior skip day or if they did and just want to be fun-Nazis. Oh well I guess if they really want to make it that big of deal, and really want to drop my grade a whole letter grade for not coming one day, it is fine with me. I’m already into college and my grades at this point are pretty good, that it won’t make me not graduate. Wow bitching and moaning can get you a lot of words.

No comments: