Monday, May 25, 2009

Our last blog post of the year!!! Ayers wanted us to make the last post to be a reflection of the blog and year I believe. I believe we started the whole blogging ordeal at the start of second term and wow this year flew by, but no thanks to the blog. But overall I kind of started to not mind it. At the begginging I found it to be kind of a pain, but then I found out that I could really just use it as a place to talk about the stuff I really enjoy (sports). But I also could use it as a place to kind of “vent” if things were bugging me in school or if I didn’t like the way somebody was doing stuff. And if you have kept up with the blog you know I did this almost once a week towards the end of the year. I think it has also helped me with my ability to write and also my typing speed. Although neither of those are graded. And I also found out that if you just get your word count and post number done every week, it’s real easy to get a good grade on it. The blog is really helping me with towards maybe for the first time in my high school career getting an A in a LA class (I think). Well Mr. Ayers I had a good time this year, it has been pretty fun all year and I sure hope there is no hard feelings for the PowerPoint. Signing off Jake NOT FUN

No comments: