Sunday, May 3, 2009

Well since I blogged last I’m pretty sure that the bulls and Celtics played game six and seven. First off this was one of the best NBA games I’ve ever watched and most people I have talked to they feel the same way. Game six went into three overtimes and the Bulls came out on top. So game seven was in Boston and although it didn’t go into overtime it still was a really good game in my opinion. Boston won by ten but really it was a lot closer than it sounds. The Hawks won game seven over the heat but this series was not a good one at all, the average margin of victory was 19 points. So the Hawks have the Cav’s next round. I don’t think that it is going to end well for the Hawks. The second round started in the west, the mavericks played the nuggets today in the first game of the series. The nuggets won, I did not see the game and have not seen any highlight on it so I really can’t say much about it. But now that the first round is over this is when the playoffs get really slow cause at most there are 2 games a day. Tomorrow the Lakers play the rockets in LA and the Celtics play the magic in Boston. I’ll have more on the NBA playoffs in my upcoming post, unless we are done doing our blogs. And let me tell you that would be pretty cool cause I am not liking this blogging and have to read our books and do the forum about our books too. Oh and we have to do our final project about our books too. Not fun.

No comments: